Saturday, February 27, 2016

Smart Choice For Night & Day Outfit From NEWCHIC


Hello my dear readers,
How are you today?Today,I have interesting post about my new items that I`ve got from NEWCHIC.
These items is my collaboration with online shopping that basically provided so many cheapest and in good quality products.Did you know about NEWCHIC??I´ll explain you a bit about this online shopping,they provided woman fashion like apparel,bags,shoes,jewelry and beauty and they also provided men fashion.You can browse on this online shopping all what you need,such as party dresses until daily outfits.They also shipping worldwide.For my topic this time I´ve had choose party dress and daily boots for winter/fall.I really falling in love with these 2 items from NEWCHIC.The dress that I´ve choose is in wine red with sexy lace up and comfort and stretch fabric,Sexy Women Lace Up Solid Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress.
You can wear it this body con dress for a party night out,dating with your loves one, or even for a day-time party with your friends.This dress is comfort as made from stretch fabric and body con style that make your look is fabulous.
They have in 2 different color;black color wine red as I worn on these picture.So,you can choose your favorite color.
And the second item that I´ve picked from NEWCHIC is winter boots in Red color,Tassel Knee High Flat Slip On Boots.
I´m so happy that I picked this gorgeous item in red.As red is my fav color and I know I´ll need it so urgent when I´m back in winter wonderland in Germany.I really happy with the quality of this product.Good quality with very good price.So comfort for daily boots as light with flat tassel.
Beautiful color,gorgeous style and with fringe on the backside is make your winter look will be more fashionable and attractive color.Don´t forget to visit it soon NewChic online shopping,to get all what you need it.
Video live on my youtube channel:


Website ---->NEWCHIC.
Website ---->NEWCHIC.
Sexy Body Con Dress------>Sexy Women Lace Up Solid Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress.




Website---->Website ---->NEWCHIC.

Website---->Website ---->NEWCHIC.


Website---->Website ---->NEWCHIC.


My Look,
Sexy Body con dress ---->NEWCHIC.
 Tassel Knee High Flat Slip On Boots  ------>NEWCHIC.
Glasses---->Owndays

Thank you for stopping by and for all your comment on the last post.Love to read them.
See ya soon on the next post and wish you all have a fabulous weekend.

PS:There is a good news for you peeps,you can use coupon "20off1574" to apply for the 20% discount for everything. But the coupon and the gift card can not be used at the same time. 

Kisses xox,
Follow me on other social media,


8 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Oh, so pretty, love the dress, very feminine :)

    Brina xoxo,
    SweetStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...dear thank you so much for your lovely comment.Have a great week ahead.
      Kisses

      Delete
  2. So chic outfits! Pink dress is amazing and glam ideal for night.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your a great comment babe.Wish you have a fab week.
      Kisses

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for your a great comment my dear.Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so hot

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Auww...thank you so much hun.Kisses xox

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8