Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Birthday Blast Dinner With Red at Paradise Island-Bali (Part 2)

Hello fashionistas....,
hope you all are doing great and having a fabulous weekend so far.Here is my birthday blast dinner in Bali part 2,that maybe some of you already saw my first part pictures from my birthday blast.Yes,it was simply fantastic celebration on my birthday in Bali.Just two of us,but it´s unforgetable.My birthday dinner as i was celebrated in the restaurant at the hotel were we stayed.And they have a great view,with beach front view and pool side restaurant.But maybe so pity that could not so much seen on this pictures.It was really romantic ambience and fantastic time with my the best hubby.And i could not ask for more as he spoiled me with so many way on my birthday.And i choose red dress and combination with black gladiator shoes and black clutch the outfit for my very a special night.Yes,as some of you also read my first part that i was spent my birthday in Ubud art village and i end up my birthday with fantastic birthday dinner and again the stafft from the hotel they spoiled me with very beautiful birthday cake and sang a birthday song for me.They treated me like a queen for one day.

Laying down on sun bed and enjoying the silent and the night wave.














My birthday blast with my fantastic hubby on paradise island-Bali. Thanks God for all your blessed.
I´m really grateful and a lucky girl on the planet.;-)




My birthday pressie from my lovely hubby.Leopard watch from Alexander Christie.






Great view and ambience from the restaurant for my birthday celebration.


What I Wore

Dress-H&M
Necklace-Viva Loco
Earing-Fashion Jewelry
Clutch-Viva Loco
Headband-H&M
Gladiator Shoes-Shuberry
Watch-Alexander Christie
Thank you... for stopping by and reading guys.Please tell me about your opinion.
Wish you all have a fabulous Sunday.God bless you all and take care.
With Love,xoxo



11 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Hi!l

    amazing place, nice blog :)
    thanks for share, we follow You :)

    greetings,
    na-dwoje-babka-wrozyla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear,thank you so mcuh for stopping by and leaving a nice comment.
      Thanks also for following my blog.I also followed your blog.Keep in touch.
      Greeting,Kintan

      Delete
  2. Super süß. Ich mag deine Gladitoren Stiefel und das rote Kleid total!
    Liebe Grüße
    Johanna

    www.fashionstylebyjohanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Liebe Johanna,vielen Dank für Dein besucht und Deine schöne Kommentar.
      Einen schönen Tag wünsche ich Dir.Liebe Grüße aus BKK.xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hello dear Julie,thank you for spent your time visited my blog.
    Yes,for sure i´d like to be happy that we´ll follow each other.
    Keep in touch.<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice look !
    kisses from dimitris xx
    dimitriscode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visited my blog and leaving a nice comment.xox

      Delete
  5. Sexy look for your birthday ;-) and nice location!
    I love your birthday present, beautiful watch.

    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auwww......thank you so much dear for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment.
      Have a good day.xox

      Delete
  6. You sandals are amazing!!! Look great on you ;) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear thank you so much for your nice comment.Happy Sunday.Kisses xoxo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8