Friday, December 26, 2014

Special Christmas Celebration 2014 in the Hot Bangkok

Hello fashionista,how are you all??I hope you have a wonderful Christmas celebration with your family or your loves one so far.As Christmas always time which all family are being together spending great time together.As i and my family did at every year on Christmas time.Backing Christmas cake at home,decoration the house with Christmas spirit and light,put Christmas tree at home and decorated with many accesories,that´s all activities that i love from Christmas time.Not only that,Christmas is not only about to share all the gift each other but about all family being together share the love and care.As a year or maybe more being apart because living far away or busy with own life,yes Christmas time is the time to be all together.Even Christmas this year something different,spending Christmas in the hot Bangkok.No cold winter,no snow,no Christmas market and no hot wine as i always had every Christmas in Germany.Even i had a great Christmas time here in Bangkok but i missed a bit the white snow and the Christmas market.

Yeach...Christmas always identic with red and red is my favorite color.So,it´s really perfect color that i really love to wore red outfit for Christmas celebration as red my favorite color too.And how about you??Did you wore red too for Christmas celebration??I love my new red long dress from "Tango".I´ve bought for some month ago on sale.I falled in love from the first sight and i tought will be perfect for my Christmas evening.This dress it looks really special,as it has sexy look on the left and right cutted curvy.My heels in gold color from "New Look" and small clutch also in gold color from "Viva Loco",they make my outfit looks perfect.My new accesories(necklace & earing) from "Viva Loco",good choose for Christmas evening.And i falled in love with my new bracelet from "H&M".It looks really beautiful.

Yes,this is my outfit for Chritsmas dinner out and Christmas evening.As i and my family had a great Christmas evening with delicious Italian foods.









My simply hairdo for Christmas dinner out. 





Here is my home made chocolate Christmas cake with Christmas spirit and decorated. 


I wish you all who celebrating Christmas,have a wonderful Christmas and may God bless us all.
Let´s have a great celebration,cheerssss....!!!

Thank you for passing by and reading.
Merry Christmas 2014...!!!
 xoxo
Follow me on
Google+/Blogloving´/Instagram/LookBook/Youtube/Pinterest/Facebook






7 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Gorgeous outfit! Natural Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auwww.....thank you so much dear Vivid.
      So kind of you.Thank you for passing by on my blog.
      Kisses xox

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, the shoes are fantastic!!!

    http://fashiondaysbyainhoa.blogspot.com.es/2014/12/cold-day.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much dear Ainhoa for your nice compliment.
      Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2015.
      Kisses from Bangkok.
      Kintan xox

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post and pictures. You look so darling in this gorgeous outfit. The heels are fab. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    Happy holidays
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Lenya,thank you so much for your lovely comment and visited my blog.
      Yes,for sure i would like to follow each other on GFC.
      Happy New Year 2015 and happy holiday for you as well.
      Kisses from Bangkok.<3

      Delete
  4. Awesome post

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Bollywood

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8